What is Charter Acts
The Charter acts were passed by the British Parliament To renew the charter of East India Company. There are three charter Acts were passed by the British Parliament. these Charter acts renewed after 20 years, first charter Act was passed in 1813 and then it is renewed in 1833 and 1853. We are going to see all about important points of charter act.
go here The Charter act 1813
- This Act is also known as East India Company Act 1813.
- http://talkinginthedark.com/america/2012/05/ British Crown took over control of India from East India Company through this charter.
- The East Indian Company was deprived of its follow site Monopoly of trade with India except tea trade with China
- Under this act sum of 1 lakh rupees allotted only for education of Indian masses from the account of East India Company.
- Through this act Christian Missionary are permitted To propagate English and their religion .
Charter Act 1833 or the go here Saint Helena Act 1833 or http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=dove-fare-il-tranig&e33=4e G binäre optionen finger weg overnment of India Act 1833 was passed by the British Parliament to renew the charter of East India Company which was last renewed in 1813. Important facts of this act of 1833 are given below.
- This act in 1833 brought an end to companies trade monopoly even in tea and trade with China which was earlier not abolished in charter act of 1813.
- Through this act in 1833 cougar dating seiten kostenlos centralisation of administration in India started.
- the governor general of dating someone who is still in love with ex Bengal became the Binary option platform Rinvoltano affiglieremmo go here giocaste nabisso? Sunday, 18 March 2018 About CHAMP; Contact Us; Governor General of India (first governor general of India was Lord William Bentick).
- A fourth member, long member added to the Council of governor general.
- India’s first كسب المال على الانترنت من المنزل law commission was set up under this act of 1833 and http://agauchepourdevrai.fr/?fuier=flirter-une-femme&8f7=f0 Lord Macaulay was made its Chairman.
- Legislative powers of government of Madras and Bombay Was abolished.
- Civil services was made open to the people of India.
- Opium trade became regularised for the first time.
The Charter act 1853
- Charter act of 1853 extended life of company for an unspecified period.
- haldol 5 mg dosis law member was made a full member of the executive Council of the governor general.
- Recruitment for Civil Services was based on coupon annual competition excluding Indians.
- The Charter act of 1853 provided for appointment of a separate Governor for the Presidency of Bengal, distinct from the Governor General.
- Charter Act 1853 expanded the Council of the Governor General for legislative purposes, diclofenac potassium 50 mg tablets The council of legislative purposes which earlier had 6 members now was expanded to 12 members.
[Governor general , commander in chief, 4 members of governor general Council, Chief Justice of Supreme Court Kolkata, Regular judge of Supreme Court of Kolkata, 4 representative members appointed by local government of Bengal Madras Bombay and North Western provinces.]