Hi Geeks, Today I am sharing with you is the most important current affairs information. It is regarding the Nobel Prize winners 2017 list.
Nobel Prize was awarded to prominent scientists who had done their best to benefit mankind in the fields of physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace.
This Nobel Prize, is named after Swedish Inventor Alfred Nobel who had 355 patents worldwide by the time he died in 1896.
see url When was Nobel Prize Established?
- Nobel Prize was started in the year 1901 with only four field Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Literature.
- Later in the year 1969, Nobel peace prize is also added to the list of fields.
- In the same year source url Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, also added to the list.
- binäre optionen cedar finance Important : site de rencontre olivia Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, it is not one of the prizes that Alfred Nobel established, but it is referred to along with the other Nobel Prizes by the Nobel Foundation. Laureates are announced with the other Nobel Prize laureates, and receive the award at the same ceremony.
- From 1974, the Statutes of the Nobel Foundation stipulate that a agencias matrimoniales de rumania Prize cannot be awarded posthumously, unless death has occurred after the announcement of the Nobel Prize.
trading binario sabato e domenica Where and When?
- Generally Nobel prizes were announced in the beginning of October.
- The prize ceremonies for Physics, Chemistry, Literature, Medicine take place annually on 10th December, in celibataire cherche femme Stockholm, Sweden (Except peace prize, which is held in Oslo, Norway).
go site Nobel Prize Winners list – 2017
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 2017 was divided, one half awarded to Rainer Weiss, the other half jointly to Barry C. Barish and Kip S. Thorne “for decisive contributions to the LIGO detector and the observation of gravitational waves”.
citas en internet sura CHEMISTRY
- The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017 was awarded to Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson “for developing cryo-electron microscopy for the high-resolution structure determination of biomolecules in solution”.
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 was awarded to Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W. Young “for their discoveries of molecular mechanisms controlling the circadian rhythm”.
- The Nobel Prize in Literature for 2017 is awarded to Kazuo Ishiguro “who, in novels of great emotional force, has uncovered the abyss beneath our illusory sense of connection with the world”.
- The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 2017 to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) “for its work to draw attention to the catastrophic humanitarian consequences of any use of nuclear weapons and for its ground-breaking efforts to achieve a treaty-based prohibition of such weapons”.
- The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2017 was awarded to Richard H. Thaler “for his contributions to behavioural economics”.